- Analyze business scope, requirements, user stories and /or use cases
- Create manual test scripts based on the scope, requirements, user stories and /or use cases:
- Execute manual test scripts based on the scope, requirements, user stories and /or use cases:
- Manage End Users during a UAT Phase
- Asses the impacts and risk of the new functionality on the system & advise the Portfolio Test Manager
- Provide a daily update to the Portfolio Test Manager on Test Execution progress during a Test Phase
The ideal candidate will have substantial ‘Hands-on’ testing experience in different industries and organisations and be familiar with various test products and tools (e.g. Quality Center, Jira, Bugzilla etc.)
You should have a proven ability to develop and manage test cases/scripts, test criteria & procedures as well as translating scope and business rules into test cases/scripts
It is important to have an excellent understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle and previous experience within Agile, Waterfall, and iterative project methodologies.
Candidates will ideally be degree-educated and be ISEB Certified and be able to demonstrate work expertise in application testing via manual and automated fashions.
Work Location: to be defined
Capacity: 4-5 Days/Week
Timing: May-Aug 2022
Language: DE, EN
IT Skills: Powerpoint, Excel